Transportation and Parking Options:
- Our Concierge can help you arrange transportation to or from the Cruise Port
- On-site cruise parking is $14 per day per space - No reservations are needed
- Parking for Cruise Terminal 2 & 3 is located at the Tampa Port Authority Channelside garage directly across the street at 810 Channelside Dr.
- Parking for Cruise Terminal 6 is directly at the terminal.
- Valet parking is available at terminals 2 & 3 for an additional charge.
- Make your travel as stress-free as possible. Stay with us the night before your cruise and wake up to enjoy complimentary breakfast when booking our Cruise Package (above). With our convenient location, we are just steps away from the Tampa Port Authority. It's the perfect way to start your cruise vacation.
- Board the ship as early as possible on departure day.
- Take a ship tour or ask for a deck plan to familiarize you with the ship.
- Make reservations for shore excursions early before the good activities fill up.
- Take advantage of opportunities to sit at large tables for dinner and get to know some fellow cruisers.
- Relax - don't feel like you have to have something scheduled every second of the day.
- Read the daily publication provided with the agenda of activities the ship will be offering each day.
- Synchronize your watch to the ship's time so you never miss the boat when you are exploring a port.
- Don't forget to pack Dramamine or other medications to help in the case of motion sickness.
- Avoid stress upon your return by staying with us. Enjoy a restful night before heading home from your vacation.